BIOGRAPHY: Anna Faoagali, Founder
Anna is an Accredited National Mediator in Australia, Hong Kong and PNG. She is also a registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, authorized the Attorney General’s office to issue S60I’s. Anna specialises in facilitating workplace mediations and has developed a workplace mediation framework to assist employees prepare for their mediation and employers to manage employee relationships post mediation.
She studied Law / Commerce at Griffith University in Brisbane, then moved to Melbourne to complete her Articles, and was admitted to the Bar in Victoria in 2001. She completed her Master of Laws whilst in Melbourne and in 2000 was appointed as an Investigator / Conciliator with the Energy and Water Ombudsman, Victoria. In 2004 she was promoted to Manager Conciliation. In 2005 she moved back to Brisbane and between 2005 – 2009 she worked with the:
- Anti-Discrimination Commission
- QLD Investigator / Mediator – Ombudsman Office, Commonwealth – Investigator/ Conciliation
- Ombudsman Office, QLD – Investigator / Conciliator
She was responsible for investigating and conciliating administrative decisions.
In 2009 Anna moved to China and became an Accredited Mediator and participated in delivering mediation training. Anna has conducted numerous disciplinary investigations and workplace mediations on behalf of large multi-national corporations, federal and state governments and community organisations.
Anna frequents PNG regularly facilitating Court Ordered civil mediations where she co-mediates with PNG Nationals using a restorative framework.
TRAINING AND COACHING
Anna is a coach and delivers compliant in-house training to companies on mediation, bullying, harassment, discrimination, code of conduct and workplace investigations.
- Accredited Mediator Australia, PNG and Hong Kong
- Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
- Licensed Workplace Investigator, QLD, Australia
- Master of Laws (Legal Practice) Monash University 2002 Bachelor of Laws
- Griffith University 1999
- Bachelor of Commerce Politics & Public Policy Griffith University 1999